- Sampling design and collection of waterborne pollutants including but not limited to heavy metals, Pesticides, Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH), Nutrients, Per- & Poly-Fluoroalkyl substances (PFOA & PFOS), Bacteria etc.
- Develop a robust Environmental Management Plan (EMP) which also includes waterborne contaminants
- Assess and report on sources and levels of waterborne contamination
- Evaluate discharge sources for the potential to contaminate surrounding areas i.e. Waste Water Treatment Plants (WWTP) etc
- Comprehensive reporting of findings
Environmental Sciences’ are made up of a multi-disciplinary team with an aim to assist in identifying risks at the early stages of a project before there is a negative impact on the environment. Through proper development and implementation of a comprehensive Environmental Management Plan (EMP), our team will help ensure that your project not only protects the surrounding areas but also adheres to applicable regulatory codes. Should there be a concern that contamination has occurred at any stage, we can develop a robust sampling strategy to identify contamination sources and assist in the steps required to mitigate further damages, providing peace of mind to all stakeholders.