Toolsets are an important part of any occupation, and particularly in engineering. VA Sciences utilises industry leading technology to analyse complex engineering problems.
- Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) modelling allows for visual analysis of behaviour of fluids (including air) in various applications such as assessing the effectiveness of portable HEPA purifiers and CO2 sensors simultaneously, understanding air patterns in sensitive and mission critical spaces, predicting coverage of cooling tower plume, etc
- Energy modelling enables building designs to be optimised by understanding the predicted energy use and therefore ongoing operational cost, allowing for alternative systems to be considered with their respective impact to energy performance
- Thermal modelling informs considerations for sizing of plant and equipment to ensure that the systems being installed are optimally sized
- Daylight modelling allows for optimum design of lighting systems, utilising orientation and extent of glazing systems to complement the smarts of adaptive lighting systems
- Pipe system analysis enables pipe systems to be optimised to determine appropriate pipe sizes and reduced system pressures
- 3D modelling for design allows for a high level of coordination of building elements and ongoing collaboration with the design team
Utilising industry leading technology allows for cutting edge evaluation and unmatched rigour to analysis of complex engineering problems resulting in optimum system design, risk mitigation, enhanced energy efficiency and accurate predictive outcomes.