- Sampling design and collection of airborne pollutants including but not limited to chemical gases, fumes, asbestos fibres, particulate matter etc.
- Develop a robust Environmental Management Plan (EMP) which also includes airborne contaminants
- Assess and report on sources and levels of airborne contamination
- Evaluate discharge sources for the potential to contaminate surrounding areas i.e. stacks etc.
- Comprehensive reporting of findings
Environmental Sciences’ are made up of a multi-disciplinary team with an aim to assist in identifying risks at the early stages of a project before there is a negative impact on the environment. Through proper development and implementation of a comprehensive Environmental Management Plan (EMP), our team will help ensure that your project not only protects the surrounding areas but also adheres to applicable regulatory codes / guidelines. Should there be a concern that contamination has occurred at any stage, we can develop a robust sampling strategy to identify contamination sources and assist in the steps required to mitigate further damages, providing peace of mind to all stakeholders.